How to rent
You may rent a housing unit if you meet the following requirements:
1. You are of age and you haven’t turned 35 yet.
2. You are not the owner of a housing unit.
3. None of your family members (husband/wife) has ever been the owner of a housing unit.
4. You have never rented a housing unit built through the National Housing Agency before.
5. You work in the same locality (city/town/commune/village) where the housing unit you want to rent is located.
If you meet the aforementioned conditions, you have to go to the local council of the locality where you want to rent a housing unit in order to enter this programme. The applications are submitted only to the local councils (or Bucharest local sectoral councils) where you can obtain all the necessary information.
Anexa 11 din HG nr. 962 / 27 septembrie 2001 Download